Sunday, May 13, 2012

Reflecting back...


REFLECTIONS
I think the past three modules have a lot of beneficial information in them for anyone who is looking for a job. Knowing how to correctly fill out an application and write an effective resume are key to getting the interview. Once you have the interview you need to know what to say and what not to say but also make yourself stand out from the crowd! Internet has made this whole process a lot easier and faster not only for the applicant but for the employer. Less paperwork, better skills assessments, and the ability to set criteria to filter applicants by how qualified they are. Honestly none of this applies to my current situation I am gainfully employed and enjoy what I do. However, I have had in the past to make use of these services and have an effective resume now and know how to conduct myself during an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment