Over all I had a lot of fun with the PowerPoint presentation.
Uploading it to VoiceThread and adding the narration was easy although I wasn't
completely pleased with the visual quality. I didn't have any experience with VoiceThread
before this project and I always like learning something new.
My
project used a lot of graphics with very little text and I think that worked
well in PowerPoint. The visuals carry the point while the notes (and narration
in VoiceThread) round out the meaning. However the quality of the graphics noticeable
degraded after uploading to VoiceThread. I also had to go back and edit my
PowerPoint to get some graphics to show up and upload it again. Even then a few
graphics still didn't display correctly.
Next
time if I'm planning to upload to VoiceThread I'll prepare my Power Point with that
goal in mind. Instead of creating the Power Point I wanted and then having to adapt
it to VoiceThread. I think the number of slides and the information on the
slides would depend on whether I was going to use VoiceThread to present it.
Something
I'll use in my career is learning about the large library of graphics in MS
Office. Also I learned about the importance of using visuals to keep the
audience's attention. This will be useful in the accounting field as slide
after slide of numbers and balances can get very boring in a presentation.
No comments:
Post a Comment