The
past two Modules have been an eye opener for me. I have always figured I was up
with the times regarding technology but I couldn’t figure out how to blog or
set up a Delicious account! It became very frustrating and I finally gave up
after multiple failures. I very much dislike Delicious! Twitter on the other
hand was a piece of cake. J
Social
media is a great thing for those who need to get their message out to the
masses but for those like me I will probably never use them after this class. I
didn’t have much of an opinion before the last assignment due to never using
anything but Facebook but now I know I am going to be staying with that and not
venturing out to much! J
I didn’t
realize there were so many blog types out there, but when I had trouble with
mine I had to call my mom for help. She blogs all the time! Reading about other
companies was interesting, not only to see what they put out there but how they
do it. The visual presentation makes some hard to read and others fun and
exciting! J
No comments:
Post a Comment